Meghna Mishra, What is your memory of singing a song at home?


Secret superstar: Meghna Mishra

Coming from a family of singers, she quotes herself as 'naturally blessed with her voice.' Read about the superstar voice supporting Secret Superstar vocalist Meghna Mishra within an exclusive interaction with the star that is secret.


The One Thing That overpowers everything is me singing a melody. While being young, I never used even to understand the meaning of the song. Assessing their singers, the record was tough. Everybody appreciated my efforts — notably, the Songun ye shikayathai' which was originally sung by Lataji.

How were you discovered as the 'option' for 'Secret Superstar'?

The team of Secret Superstar was looking for a female singer Between two to sixteen years of age. They had placed pets Instagram and Facebook too. I'd already done a Marathi album called'VittiDandu' till then. The music director of the exact same Mr. SantoshMulekar called my mother and convinced her to let me audition for'Secret celebrity.' A few days after we received a phone from AmitTrivedi's workplace to requesting a sound clip.

 I recorded a sound together with a video and sent it. Shortly after, I had been called for the final audition and signed the project.


My life changed from the day I started learning songs. Getting nominated among the nation's best female singers was fantastic in itself. Calm and written the minute I have heard my name being announced as the winner of this award, I froze and exceptionally happy.

For three actresses of your choice?

I would like to sing AiyeMeherbaan for ShraddhaKapoor, Ae Malik terebande hum for Zahira, and Jab par kayak to darnakya for VidyaBalan.
Meghna Mishra won the Filmfare Best Singer Award for NachdiPhira.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a Hp printer repair problem and looking for a Printer repair

  With more than 25 years of printer fix insight, we can fathom any inquiries and resolve any issue identified with your printer and that yo...